You must use Internet Explorer, version 7 or above to access this link.
** If this is the first time you are accessing this from the computer you are on, please go through the following settings to allow it to work on your system.
Adding to Trusted Sites and Setting Internet Options
- Open a web browser then select, “Tools”, “Internet Options”.
- Select the second tab across the top titled “Security”.
- Click on “Trusted Sites”, then click the “Sites” button.
- Type https://*.goldleafach.com in the box and click “Add” then close that dialog box.
- Next select the “Custom Level” button at the bottom of the Internet Option dialog box.
- Make sure the “Custom Level” settings are as follows:
Active X Controls:
- Enable: Allow previously unused ActiveX controls to run without prompt.
- Enable: Allow Scriptlets
- Enable: Automatic Prompting for ActiveX controls
- Enable: Binary and script behavior
- Enable: Download signed ActiveX
- Enable: Download unsigned ActiveX controls
- Enable: Initialize and Script ActiveX controls not marked as safe
- Enable: Run ActiveX Controls and plug-ins
- Enable: Script ActiveX Controls marked Safe for scripting*
- Enable: Automatic prompting for file downloads
- Disable: Use Pop-up Blocker